Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Pay@, a leading payment aggregator and provider of secure payment solutions is looking for a Senior Developer to join their growing team.
Pay@ offers innovative and customer-focused payment solutions for both banked and unbanked individuals. Our team specialises in convenient and secure payment solutions for retailers, digital solutions, banking institutions, wallets, and informal vendors across Southern Africa.
Responsibilities will include:
- Technical integration of new clients into systems
- Development testing
- Fixes & maintenance on current system
- Enhancements of current functionality
- New functionality design & development
- Query resolution (3rd line support)
- System Security & Audits
- Improve development techniques and processes
- Team mentoring and leadership
Required technical skills and experience
- Tertiary or equivalent training in software development, computer science or engineering
- 5 years+ relevant development experience.
- Java, both Standard and Enterprise Editions, Spring Boot
- SQL (MS SQL Server/Postgres)
- Development workflow: Eclipse/Netbeans IDEs, Maven, GIT.
- Working in a continuous integration and testing environment
- OpenAPI protocols
Advantageous technical skills and experience
- Exposure to financial transaction processing systems
- Exposure to multi-threaded, high volume real-time systems
- Postilion development skills (source/sink node development)
- Exposure and participation in Agile methods like Scrum/Kanban
- Experience in front-end development using the Angular framework